Saturday, March 22, 2008

垃伯试垃圾

Pak Lah tests Najib's Intelligence

Pak Lah was so disappointed with his cabinet for being inefficient and corrupt that he decided to call on Lee Hsien Loong and ask him how he managed to have such an efficient and incorruptible cabinet.

On hearing Pak Lah's woes, PM Lee said, "Simple, Pak Lah, I choose able men for my cabinet." Pak Lah asked, "Yes, but how do you know that they are able?"

PM Lee replied, "Just ask them simple questions to test their intelligence, don't need to be too difficult. Let me illustrate to you."

Just then, Tony Tan was walking by, PM Lee called out to him, "Hey Tony, come over here."

Tony obediently walked briskly over.PM Lee asked, "Tell me, Tony, who is your father's son ?"

Tony Tan immediately replied, "Me! Of course."

PM Lee turned to Pak Lah and said, "See, all my ministers can answer this question. Why don't you go back and try."

Pak Lah thank PM Lee and left. Once he was back, he immediately summoned Najib, his deputy, and shot the question at him, "Tell me, Najib, who is your father's son ?"

Najib was shocked beyond words and did not know the answer.

After a while, he recovered and said, "Boss, let me find out and I'll tell you tomorrow."

Pak Lah, a bit disappointed, agreed, hoping that Najib will give a good answer tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Najib was panicking that his boss was testing him. He tried desperately to find out the answer from his staff, but none of them knew the answer.

The next morning, he decided to call George Bush for help. Surely the most powerful person in the world must know the answer.

When Bush picked up the phone, Najib said, "Hello, Bush, can I ask you a question?"

Bush, very busy, replied, "Alright, but it better be good !"

Najib quickly asked, "Tell me, Bush, who is your father's son ?"

Bush was fuming, "Of course it's me, you stupid !" and he slammed the phone down.

Satisfied that he's got the answer, he confidently walked into Pak Lah's office and said, "Boss, I've got the answer to your question."

Pak Lah, happy that his deputy wasn't that dumb, said, "So tell me quick, who is your fathers son, Najib?"

Najib confidently replied, "It's George Bush !"

Pak Lah slapped his own forehead in disgust and said, "No you stupid, it's TONY TAN !"


2 comments:

愚公移山 said...

ha ha... time to cahnge PM and DPM????

高猪 said...

Well well well.... errr.....